Producer / Designer
© Copyright 2012 Matthew Jackowski - All Rights Reserved.
The Life of a Producer
Matt is an awesome game producer who brings years of game production experience to the table. He’s passionate about his work and I’ve seen him effectively manage a team across multiple projects and timezones. He’s a producer who doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty and understands the tech side as well as the business needs.
• Lead Producer on the DASH series managing cross-functional teams for Android & iOS.
• After 3 years on the AppStore Diner Dash had its most profitable month to date in Jan ‘12.
• In Feb ’12, Cooking Dash reached #5 on iPad Top Free Apps after becoming a universal app.
• Increased revenue on all DASH products by over 30% in the first half the of fiscal year.
• Integrated new documentation process for the entire company through the cloud and migrated the company’s catalog of games into JIRA while also acting as admin for over 30+ projects.
• Managed individuals and production of the look development department.
• Created department schedules and setup project milestones for the animated TV show.
• Coordinated and oversaw design deliveries of episodes to overseas partners.
• Created and presented weekly progress reports for team leads, executives, and overseas partners.
• Produced three #1 selling AAA titles in a calendar year.
• Managed the animation department for all Neversoft projects.
• Supervised animation, cinematics and motion capture teams and provided work direction, performance reviews, and coaching to the teams.
• Helped create and manage department schedule and insured proper workflow through the department.
• Hired and coordinated all incoming talent and artists for motion capture shoots.
• Partnered with the Animation Director to manage career paths of the animation team.
• Supervised Associate Producer’s handling localization for all Neversoft SKU’s.
• Maintained all documentation pertaining to the animation and character art teams.
• Assisted the Producer with team management, monitored progress, and maintained daily schedules and tasks.
• Contributed with creating marketing materials and promotional videos.
• Managed outsourcing contracts and bids for character creation.
• Animated human characters ranging from visceral combat to subtle gesturing.
• Processed, setup and implemented assets into the Renderware game engine.
• Simulated cloth and hair animation rig setups in Maya, and animated biped figures.
• Cleaned up motion capture for cinematic scenes on Lord of the Rings: the Third Age.
• Setup and Animated cameras on the ending cinematic of Urbz: Sims in the City.
• Helped implement the entire network with Smedge and Muster for Mental Ray rendering.
Scrum Alliance | License 131664 | March 2011
B.S., Media Arts and Animation
2001 – 2004
Showcase of the projects I've worked on
Need a producer or design help with a project? Please drop me a line anytime.