Producer / Designer
© Copyright 2013 Matthew Jackowski - All Rights Reserved.
The Life of a Producer
Matt is an awesome game producer who brings years of game production experience to the table. He’s passionate about his work and I’ve seen him effectively manage a team across multiple projects and timezones. He’s a producer who doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty and understands the tech side as well as the business needs.
* Lead Producer on the DASH series managing cross-functional teams for Android & iOS.
* After 3 years on the AppStore Diner Dash had its most profitable month to date in Jan ’12.
* In Feb 2, Cooking Dash reached #5 on iPad Top Free Apps after becoming a universal app.
* Increased revenue on all DASH products by over 30% in the first half the of fiscal year.
* Integrated new documentation process for the entire company through the cloud and migrated the company’s catalog of games into JIRA while also acting as admin for over 30+ projects.
* Managed individuals and production of the look development department.
* Created department schedules and setup project milestones for the animated TV show.
* Coordinated and oversaw design deliveries of episodes to overseas partners.
* Created and presented weekly progress reports for team leads, executives, and overseas partners.
* Produced three #1 selling AAA titles in a calendar year.
* Managed the animation department for all Neversoft projects.
* Supervised animation, cinematics and motion capture teams and provided work direction, performance reviews, and coaching to the teams.
* Helped create and manage department schedule and insured proper workflow through the department.
* Hired and coordinated all incoming talent and artists for motion capture shoots.
* Partnered with the Animation Director to manage career paths of the animation team.
* Supervised Associate Producer’s handling localization for all Neversoft SKU’s.
* Maintained all documentation pertaining to the animation and character art teams.
* Assisted the Producer with team management, monitored progress, and maintained daily schedules and tasks.
* Contributed with creating marketing materials and promotional videos.
* Managed outsourcing contracts and bids for character creation.
* Animated human characters ranging from visceral combat to subtle gesturing.
* Processed, setup and implemented assets into the Renderware game engine.
* Simulated cloth and hair animation rig setups in Maya, and animated biped figures.
* Cleaned up motion capture for cinematic scenes on Lord of the Rings: the Third Age.
* Setup and Animated cameras on the ending cinematic of Urbz: Sims in the City.
* Helped implement the entire network with Smedge and Muster for Mental Ray rendering.
Scrum Alliance | License 131664 | March 2011
B.S., Media Arts and Animation
Showcase of the projects I've worked on
Need a producer or design help with a project? Please drop me a line anytime.